Explores, Events, & Quests
- Admin (the owner & SPM) will generate the events of your exploration, event, or quest using the below table. The table provides the number of prompts for quests & explorations (events always have 1 prompt) and duration of explorations, for your IC posting purposes; what type of event occurs (positive, a good something happens; negative, an inconvenient or bad thing happens; discovery, you find something new; or risk, you have the opportunity to take a gamble on something); and more details on what exactly happens once the event type is selected.
- Admin will then elaborate further on what happened for your specific event, quest, or exploration and post the results for you.
- Explorers will need at least a basic weapon and will pay B200 per character to begin an explore. The party will then begin with an shared coinpurse of B500 per character and all losses or earnings will be removed/added to the purse; while you cannot go negative, you can end the explore with B0. In the case of multiple-character explorations, we will do our best to advise an even split of items, but it will ultimately be up to you to decide who gets which earnings; the coinpurse will be split as evenly and any excess that can't be split evenly can be given to one of the characters (you decide) OR donated to our community bank.
- Quests cost B150 and Events cost B100 to initiate, but you do not need any items to participate. Don't have enough funds? Let us know and we'll come up with something!
- Once admin post your results, you will need to create in character post(s) exploring the provided prompt(s) in character to claim your earnings. You can take as long as you like to complete these tasks, however, you will not be able to participate in a new one until you have completed all prior tasks.
- Are you a newbie or pack member and want to try your hand at giving a prompt? Just ask Signe, we are usually super open to letting anyone/everyone give generating stuff a go!
Number of Prompts
Number of Prompts:
if group explore, add +1 for each character
ex: 2 characters = +2 prompts
Type of Prompt
refresh for each
refresh for each
Wait to see if the player accepts the wager or not before asking the table if they are successful + exactly what they win!
If success or failure option:
If range, use RNG or List Generator!
Elaborate & Post!
Don't be afraid to really get creative!